We offer the most advanced surgical techniques and technology. All patients are carefully screened for safety before any surgical procedure, and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet.
Our surgical services and facilities include:
- Fully trained veterinary and technical staff, to ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art procedures for your pet
- Heated surgery tables for greater comfort
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- ECG and oxygen saturation monitors
- Intensive after-surgery care and full blood testing to check for infections
We can assist with surgeries to fix ailments such as:
- Soft tissue damage / repair
- Routine surgeries, including spay / neuter services
- Emergency surgery
Every surgery includes anesthesia monitoring (including blood pressure, CO2 levels, heart rate, oxygen saturation, IV fluids, IV catheters and more) ensure the highest level of safety for your pet and to monitor a safe and speedy recovery post operatively.